Ultrasensitive Immunoassays: The Power of Single Molecule Counting (SMC™) Technology
Join MilliporeSigma for their half-day virtual symposium on The Power of Single Molecule Counting (SMC™) Ultrasensitive Immunoassay Technology. During this symposium, March 31, 2021, starting at 9:00am CDT, Scientists will be discussing how recent advances of ultrasensitive assay platforms strive to enable researchers to better understand the importance and application of both novel and existing biomarkers by detecting them at levels never before possible. As scientists continue to expand the utility of biomarkers in basic and applied life science research, advances in immunoassay technologies further empower these efforts by improving the way key markers of health and disease are identified, characterized, and measured in biological samples.
Whether you are already working on the cutting edge of biomarker research, or are seeking to learn how immunoassays can enable your next scientific breakthrough, join MilliporeSigma’s symposium to:
- Learn about the relevance and utility of ultrasensitive immunoassays in life science research
- Understand key benefits of the Single Molecule Counting (SMC™) ultrasensitive immunoassay platform
- Explore all the ways to enjoy the power of SMC™ technology, including highly verified shelf kits, comprehensive homebrew assay development capabilities, or white-glove services offered through our expert Custom Assay and Sample Testing (CAST) team
- Learn from leading scientists how the SMC™ platform has empowered discoveries in drug-induced immunogenicity, vaccine development, pharmacokinetics, and miRNA-based therapies
- Network with the SMC™ user community and our in-house technology experts to spark new ideas
MilliporeSigma is looking forward to having you at their symposium. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn more about ultrasensitive immunoassays.
MilliporeSigma’s purpose is to solve the toughest problems in life science by collaborating with the global scientific community – and through that, they aim to accelerate access to better health for people everywhere. They provide scientists and engineers with best-in-class lab materials, technologies, and services. With the 2015 combination of EMD Millipore and Sigma-Aldrich, they now have a broad portfolio of 300,000 products and an expanded global footprint. MilliporeSigma is dedicated to making research and biotech production simpler, faster, and safer.
LabRoots is the leading scientific social networking website, and primary source for scientific trending news and premier educational virtual events and webinars and more. Contributing to the advancement of science through content sharing capabilities, LabRoots is a powerful advocate in amplifying global networks and communities. Founded in 2008, LabRoots emphasizes digital innovation in scientific collaboration and learning. Offering more than articles and webcasts that go beyond the mundane and explore the latest discoveries in the world of science, LabRoots users can stay atop their field by gaining continuing education credits from a wide range of topics through their participation in the webinars and virtual events.