Title: A Microsatellite Instability (MSI) Series: Session 3
Promega Corporation, a manufacturer of innovative solutions for molecular diagnostics, clinical research, life sciences, and human identification will host its second session in A Microsatellite Instability (MSI) Series, on October 26, 2021. MSI has rapidly advanced as an important pan tumor biomarker associated with response to immune checkpoint inhibitors and the drive towards universal tumor testing.
In Session 3, you will have the opportunity to learn more about MSI, and obtain CE Credits, from speakers who will present (with live Q&A) on the following topics:
- Performance of the industry’s first and only PCR-based diagnostic kit for MSI characterization (FDA-cleared)
- Current clinical practice guidelines for MSI testing
- Comparison of techniques used to measure MSI to current gold standard methods
- Clinical utility of the MSI biomarker for Lynch syndrome screening and immunotherapy treatment
In addition to the presentations, you will have the opportunity to:
- View the recorded presentations from Session 1 and Session 2
- Peruse a virtual booth to view instrument demonstrations from Promega’s sample-to-answer workflow for MSI analysis
- Connect with Promega Clinical Consultants and Medical Affairs representatives to address your MSI questions
To learn more about the event and register, please visit: https://www.labroots.com/ms/virtual-event/msi-series.
With a portfolio of more than 4,000 products, Promega has a breadth of solutions spanning the clinical laboratory’s workflow and cGMP OEM solutions for diagnostic manufacturers. Promega is a trusted partner, with more than 40 years of manufacturing experience, to supply the robust and reliable solutions you need for your molecular assays.
LabRoots is the leading scientific social networking website, offering top scientific trending news and premier educational virtual events and webinars. Contributing to the advancement of science through content sharing capabilities, LabRoots is a powerful advocate in amplifying global networks and communities. Not registered yet as a LabRoots user? Click here to sign up for free.