Shaping the Future of LC-MS in Life Sciences Together
Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science, will be hosting “Shaping the Future of LC-MS in Life Sciences Together,” June 8-10, 2021, starting at 7:00 AM PDT.
This virtual, online event is free for all registrants and will serve as an opportunity for you to hear firsthand from Life Science Changemakers who are transforming the future of human health. The global pandemic has not only changed our plans for how we live and work, but also accelerated the need for innovation to protect human health.
Some of Thermo Fisher Scientific’s event highlights include:
- June 8: Introducing the new Innovation Summit that showcases how Thermo Fisher Scientific together with industry and community partners are defining the future of LC-MS in life sciences to better human health
- June 9: Innovative solutions to assure the development and quality of pharmaceuticals and biotherapeutic molecules, including emerging modalities
- June 10: Innovative solutions for Mass Spectrometry in Life Science and Clinical Research
- The power of Thermo ScientificTM OrbitrapTM LC-MS that drives the acceleration and democratization of life science research in proteomics, structural biology and metabolomics & lipidomics
- The future of mass spectrometry in clinical research for disease, reproductive health, and monitoring the drug epidemic
In addition to these highlights, this virtual event will take an outside-in-look at key life science trends, diving into how the latest Thermo Fisher Scientific technology advances will help shape the future of LC-MS.
For more information about Thermo Fisher Scientific’s “Shaping the Future of LC-MS in Life Sciences Together,” speakers, official agenda, and to register, click here.
LabRoots is the leading scientific social networking website, offering top scientific trending news and premier educational virtual events and webinars. Contributing to the advancement of science through content sharing capabilities, LabRoots is a powerful advocate in amplifying global networks and communities. Not registered yet as a LabRoots user? Click here to sign up for free.