Register for Molecular Diagnostics!
Molecular Diagnostics has been on the scientific buzzwords list for years, and LabRoots has been able to be on the forefront of this exciting field by bringing experts and professionals together for the annual virtual conference. We invite the molecular diagnostics community to join us once again for an update on the latest findings and technologies across this fascinating discipline.
Now is the time to register for webcasts with thought leaders and interact with speakers during the live Q&A sessions. Learn from keynote speaker and renown expert Dr. Eunice Lee, Branch Chief of Molecular Pathology and Cytology Branch with the FDA, and other experts like Dr. Steven Lee of University of California, Berkeley; Dr. Judd Moul from Duke University Medical Center; and Dr. Jason Kralj from NIST. Enjoy the complementary conference from your desk with no need for travel and explore the virtual exhibit hall to learn about the latest technologies and techniques for your lab.
Here are the topics for this year’s event:
- Regulatory Changes
- Point of Care
- Liquid Biopsies
- Direct to Consumer Testing
- Emerging Trends:
- Data sharing and some of the emerging trends
- Forensic molecular biology
- Microfluidic devices for handling cells and biomolecules
Don’t forget your continuing education!
By participating in this virtual event and watching webcast presentations, you can earn Free Continuing Education (CE) and/or Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for that particular speaker. In addition, we hope you enjoy our new, more robust platform, where you can watch, learn and connect on mobile devices easier than ever before. Equipped with gamification and point system, you can now move around the entire event earning points for a chance to win one of LabRoots most popular shirts
Use #LRmoldx to follow the conversation!
Check out the Molecular Diagnostics Speakers:
- Eunice Lee, PhD – Branch Chief, Molecular Pathology & Cytology Branch, Division of Molecular Genetics & Pathology, Office of In Vitro Diagnostics & Radiological Health, FDA
- Judd W Moul, MD, FACS – James H Semans MD Professor of Surgery, Division of Urologic Surgery, Director, Duke Prostate Center, Duke Cancer Institute, Duke University Medical Center
- Amjaad Al-Hussain, MHSA – Personalized Medicine Integration Manager, Inova Center for Personalized Health
- Andrew Barry – Product Marketing Manager, Target Enrichment, New England Biolabs
- Pranil Chandra, DO – Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Genomic and Clinical Pathology Services, PathGroup
- Robert Cook-Deegan, MD – Professor, School for the Future of Innovation in Society and Consortium for Science, Policy & Outcomes, Arizona State University
- Eugean Jiwanmall, MPH, MBA – Senior Research Analyst for Medical Policy & Technology Evaluation, Independence Blue Cross
- Roger Klein MD, JD, FCAP – Principal at Roger D. Klein, MD JD Consulting, Cleveland Clinic, Chair, Professional Relations Committee, Association for Molecular Pathology & Medical Director, Molecular Oncology
- Donald Klepser, PhD – Associate Professor, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Jason Kralj, PhD – Leader of the Metagenomic Pathogen Detection Program, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Kevin Little, PhD – Chief Scientific Officer, 3D Signatures Inc.
- Barbara McIntosh – Vice President, Business Development, Scienion
- Glenn Palomaki, PhD – Professor, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Women & Infants Hospital/Alpert Medical School at Brown University
- Alba Simon – Marketing Manager, Scienion
- Guilhem Tourniaire – Scientific and General Director, Cellenion
- Ephraim Tsalik, MD, PhD – Associate Professor of Medicine, Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Duke University School of Medicine
- Roland Valdes Jr., PhD, DABCC, FACC – Professor and Chief Clinical Chemistry and Toxicology, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Katrine Whiteson, PhD – Assistant Professor, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry/Pediatrics, University of California, Irvine