Register for Molecular Diagnostics, This Year is Not to Be Missed
Join LabRoots this spring as we kick off the second annual Molecular Diagnostics virtual conference. The conference brings together the molecular diagnostics community, with scientists, technologists and professionals interacting online to further their knowledge and understanding of the newest advances in diagnostics today.
Attendees can discuss presentations with top experts during the Q&A sessions, network with peers in the chat lounge, and earn continuing education credits to enhance their certifications all at no cost. Speakers for this year’s conference include:
- Scott Jackson, PhD, Group Leader at Complex Microbial Systems, NIST
- Roger Klein, MD, JD, FCAP, Principle at Roger D. Klein Consulting, Cleveland Clinic Chair of Professional Relations Committee, Asscociation for Molecular Pathology, and Medical Director, Molecular Oncology
- Robert Naussbaum, MD, FACP, FACMG, Chief Medical Officer, Invitae
- John Martignetti, MD, PhD, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Departments of Genetics and Genomic Sciences, Pediatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences and Oncological Sciences
- Christopher Mason, PhD, Associate Professor, Weill Cornell University
- Randall Wolcott, MD, Medical Director, Southwest Regional Wound Care Center
Register Now for the Molecular Diagnostics virtual conference to see these premier speakers and more discussing Regulations in Molecular Diagnostics, Genomics Applications in the Clinical Laboratory, Personalized Medicine in Oncology and other topics of interest. We look forward to seeing you there!