Register and Plan Ahead for our Annual Cancer Research & Oncology Virtual Event
Cancer, the disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body, affects millions of people all over the world. We at LabRoots are continuing our initiative to bring the cancer research community togther online through live video webcasts and real-time networking. Interested users can sign up for FREE Cancer Research and Oncology Virtual Event and learn new concepts, tools and techniques that can be applied to research and diagnosis that may help further our understanding of cancer. As a virtual event, attending requires no travel or time away from the lab or hospital with all of the benefits of a physical conference. Furthermore, attendees are able to earn free CME and CE credits.
This year’s cancer virtual event will include two mini-symposiums.
- The first symposium will be held on the first day of the event (September 30, 2015), discussing the novel prostate imaging technologies, biomarker-guided therapy and innovative prostate cancer therapeutics.
- The second symposium will be held on the second day of the event (October 1, 2015), discussing the breakthroughs from clinical trials for metastatic melanoma treatment.
Aside from the symposums, we’ll be holding multiple presentations from experts in the following topics:
- Cancer Immunotherapy
- Targeted, Precision Cancer Therapries for Advanced Disease
- Detection of Rare Cancer Mutations and Implications for Treatment
- Novel Applications for the “Liquid Biopsy”
- Circulating Tumor DNA Assays to Monitor Disease and Better Predict Clinical Outcomes for Cancer Patients
If you want to register for the event or check out the presentation and symposium schedule, you can do so at the Cancer Research and Oncology page.
The virtual event will be bringing together scientists, post docs, principal investigators, lab directors and professionals from around the world to learn about recent advances in cancer research. As a conference participant, you’ll be given the opportunity to:
- Attend interactive live streaming video sessions
- Have their questions answered in real-time by industry experts
- Chat live with peers and speakers
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers
- Earn free CME and CE continuing education credits