Our Editorial Team is Expanding!
With our new site and with new goals in mind, LabRoots, the leading scientific social network, is continually growing as a company. As part of our growth, we’re constantly adding new features, one of which has been the recent addition of our Trending section. Scientific studies, research, as well as just general news are always coming about and our Trending section is an excellent place to read about recent news and find out what all of the buzz is about. Upon coming to the LabRoots website, users will get the day’s latest industry headlines as well as information right in one convenient location.
Subsequently this is great news for tech-savvy writers that are passionate about science! In an effort to add to the valuable content found on the LabRoots website, we are hiring writers to report on various science topics!
This is a flexible and ongoing contract position that pays-per-article. Writers can submit as many articles as they would like to on their own schedule. Some of the perks for this excellent opportunity include (but aren’t limited to) the following:
- An opportunity to generate an income working remotely on a flexible schedule
- An opportunity that will will prove to be an excellent resume/portfolio builder
- An opportunity to be seen and noticed by several people in the field of science and interested in the industry as well
As of right now, we feel the position is best suited for passionate and tech-savvy freelance writers and college students who are looking to generate an income on a flexible schedule. That being said, all are welcome to apply!
Interested? The Next Steps…
If you feel that you’d be an excellent fit, email firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of the application process please include the following:
- A resume (PDF or Word) or personal website link
- Two samples that fit the following criteria:
- Content that describes current events or news in the science industry with additional background information, facts, etc. as an added value. Please source the information correctly and provide a title for the piece as well as an image (with appropriate credit). Feel free to refer to the Trending section on the LabRoots site for articles that have been published by our current editorial team.