Our Cancer Research & Oncology Virtual Event is Approaching, Don’t Miss Out, Sign Up Today!
Our Cancer Research and Oncology Virtual Event appears to be approaching rather quickly but there is still time for interested users to sign up for FREE, learn new concepts, tools and techniques that can be applied to cancer rsearch and diagnosis and earn CME and CE credits all at the same time. There are several presentations that cover a wide array of topics at the upcoming virtual event including the following:
- Cancer Immunotherapy
- Targeted, Precision Cancer Therapries for Advanced Disease
- Detection of Rare Cancer Mutations and Implications for Treatment
- Novel Applications for the “Liquid Biopsy”
- Circulating Tumor DNA Assays to Monitor Disease and Better Predict Clinical Outcomes for Cancer Patients
As highlighted via previous blog posts, we’ll also be hosting two mini symposiums:
- The first symposium will be held on the first day of the event (September 30, 2015), discussing the novel prostate imaging technologies, biomarker-guided therapy and innovative prostate cancer therapeutics.
- The second symposium will be held on the second day of the event (October 1, 2015), discussing the breakthroughs from clinical trials for metastatic melanoma treatment.
You can read more about each by clicking through to the dedicated post for each symposium!
If you want to register for the event or check out the presentation and symposium schedule, you can do so at the Cancer Research and Oncology page.
The virtual event will be bringing together scientists, post docs, principal investigators, lab directors and professionals from around the world to learn about recent advances in cancer research. As a conference participant, you’ll be given the opportunity to:
- Attend interactive live streaming video sessions
- Have their questions answered in real-time by industry experts
- Chat live with peers and speakers
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers
- Earn free CME and CE continuing education credits