It’s that time of the year – Time to register for the LAS Virtual Event!
The Laboratory Animal Sciences 2017 is right around the corner, when thought leaders from around the work will gather for the two-day event February 8 and 9. Participants will hear from industry experts like Dr. Marcel Gyger, Dr. Ann Turner, Dr. Patri Vergara, and Dr. James Kehler to name a few. The focus of this conference will be the Advances and Challenges in Laboratory Animal Science in 2017, and will feature the following tracks:
- Breeding and management of transgenic large or unconventional animal species
- Advances in daily evaluation and assessment of laboratory animals including automatization and video monitoring
- Advances and challenges in surgery, anesthesia and euthanasia
- Advances in environmental enrichment of new animal models
- Education and training with concentration on continuous professional development
- Non-commercial technical trade track addressing topics listed above
By participating in this virtual event and watching webcast presentations, you can earn Free Continuing Education (CE) and/or Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits. Just watch an entire presentation and earn a certificate for educational credit.
This event will also include our Virtual Poster Hall! There is still plenty of time to get posters in to exhibit during the event. To submit your poster abstract, check out the submission form. For more information about submitting your poster for the virtual poster sessions email us at email@example.com.
To read full event details, learn about the continuing education credits or to register for free, click here!