Immuno-Oncology & Cancer Biology Virtual Conference
Advancing Together: Accelerating Discovery through Live Cell Analysis with Agilent, BioTek, and ACEA Biosciences
Agilent a global leader in life science, diagnostics, and analytical laboratory technologies, is pleased to announce the Immuno-Oncology & Cancer Biology Virtual Conference on July 29, 2020. This live virtual event will feature 10 presentations by leading scientists from several notable institutions. Agilent, and the newest members of the Agilent family, BioTek and ACEA, will also be showcasing their latest innovations in cell analysis, including product launches, software demos, and scientific posters. Live chat with product experts from all three companies and hear from your industry peers and colleagues.
Register to learn more about these solutions for immuno-oncology and cancer biology applications:
- Elucidate cell health, behavior, and function with the xCELLigence RTCA eSight’s dual live cell imaging and real-time impedance capabilities
- Evaluate immune cell function with the new 5-laser, 30 color Novocyte Penteon benchtop flow cytometer
- Target the source of cancer cell proliferation and survival in the tumor microenvironment with functional, live-cell metabolism using the new Seahorse XF HS Mini Analyzer
- Discover cell programming to mount a sustained and robust antitumor response with real-time metabolic analysis which enables you to measure and tune the drivers of immune cell fate and function with Seahorse XF technology
- Conduct detailed quantitative analysis of 3D cell culture systems—including complex immuno-oncology models—using kinetic imaging and powerful image analysis tools available with the BioSpa Live Cell Analysis System and Gen5™ software
- Utilize efficient and robust microplate reader-based assays with the Cytation™ Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader to characterize cellular behavior using both 2D and 3D formats
- Improve sample quality and assay reproducibility using MultiFlo™ FX Multi-Mode Dispenser optimized for long-term maintenance of biologically relevant 3D cancer model systems
The Immuno-Oncology & Cancer Biology Virtual Conference is free to attend and is intended for research use only. not for use in diagnostic procedures. For more information about the event, speakers, and virtual booths, and to register, click here.
Agilent is a global leader in life science, diagnostics, and analytical laboratory technologies. Now growing in the cell analysis space, Agilent instruments, software, services, solutions, and people provide trusted answers to our customers’ most challenging questions.
What started as a unique offering of solutions focused on understanding cellular functionality based on underlying metabolic programming has transformed into a market-leading set of innovative tools with the additions of ACEA Biosciences and BioTek Instruments – providing customers the tools they need to uncover unique cell biology, discover novel drug targets, improve preclinical in vitro toxicology, and pioneer the next generation of immunotherapies.
LabRoots is the leading scientific social networking website, offering top scientific trending news and premier educational virtual events and webinars. Contributing to the advancement of science through content sharing capabilities, LabRoots is a powerful advocate in amplifying global networks and communities. Not registered yet as a LabRoots user? Click here to sign up for free.