Fluidigm Infectious Disease and Oncology Virtual Summit
You’re invited to a half-day virtual event to explore how Fluidigm microfluidics, mass cytometry, Imaging Mass Cytometry™ and laser capture microdissection technologies are supporting current progress in cancer and infectious disease research. Fluidigm has also developed new tools for SARS-CoV-2 detection and diagnostics.
The Fluidigm Infectious Disease and Oncology Virtual Summit will be held July7 from 6:00 am to 12:00 pm PT.
You’ll hear from exceptional speakers on their latest findings in infectious disease, oncology or immuno-oncology research. During the Summit you can also:
- Hear about exciting new instrument and reagent products in virtual walk-up booths and separate meeting sessions.
- Visit booths to watch a video, browse publication highlights, access resources and chat with us to learn how Fluidigm mass cytometry, microfluidics and laser capture detection technologies and services provide unique solutions to difficult research problems.
- Discover our high-throughput microfluidics-based solutions for viral detection including the Advanta™ DX SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Assay, our new extraction-free saliva-based EUA IVD for SARS‑CoV‑2.
- Join us for the unveiling of a new Fluidigm product—an automated sample preparation system specifically designed to improve flow and mass cytometry workflows.
- Learn about the novel AccuLift™ Laser Capture Microdissection System, which enables researchers to capture regions or single cells within the tumor microenvironment for spatial biology insights and to unlock unique molecular signatures.
In the current pandemic, Fluidigm is here to help in every way we can to make meaningful advances in the fight against COVID-19. Learn more about our COVID-19 research and detection solutions at this insightful event, including the June 12 announcement of our Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) filing with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for an extraction-free saliva-based test for high-throughput detection of the SARS‑CoV‑2 virus.
The Fluidigm Infectious Disease and Oncology Virtual Summit is free to attend and will remain open through July 2021. For more information about the event, speakers, and virtual booths, and to register, click here.
Fluidigm is an innovative biotechnology tools provider with a vision to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We empower our customers to reveal meaningful insights in health and disease, identify actionable markers to inform life decisions and accelerate the development of more effective therapies. Fluidigm develops, manufactures, and markets research products for life science analytical and preparatory systems for use in mass cytometry, high-throughput genomics, and single cell genomics applications. We sell to leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agricultural biotechnology companies worldwide.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Fluidigm has filed for Emergency Use Authorization with the FDA. The test has been validated by Fluidigm, but the FDA’s independent review of this validation is pending.
The Advanta Dx SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Assay is a real-time RT-PCR test intended for the qualitative detection of RNA from the SARS-CoV-2 in saliva specimens from individuals suspected of COVID-19 by their health care provider. Testing is limited to laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, to perform high-complexity tests, or by similarly qualified non-U.S. laboratories.
The Advanta Dx SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Assay is the subject of an EUA filing with the FDA. The FDA may require additional data, validation and/or testing, and may not ultimately provide authorization. An EUA, if granted, does not constitute FDA clearance or approval, but would allow use by authorized laboratories only while the EUA is in effect.
Information in this publication is subject to change without notice. Patent and license information: fluidigm.com/legal/notices. Trademarks: Fluidigm, the Fluidigm logo, AccuLift, Advanta and Imaging Mass Cytometry are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Fluidigm Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. ©2020 Fluidigm Corporation. All rights reserved. 07/2020