Agilent Biopharma Workflow Solutions Virtual Symposium: Advances in Glycan and Sialic Acid Analysis
Agilent, a global leader in life science, diagnostics, and analytical laboratory technologies, will host the Agilent Biopharma Workflow Solutions Virtual Symposium: Advances in Glycan and Sialic Acid Analysis, September 22, 2020, opening at 7:00 AM PDT.
This one-day virtual event aims to serve as a platform to bring the biopharma community together to discuss the latest innovations and end-to-end workflow solutions in glycan and sialic acid analysis. Agilent offers a complete portfolio of samples to answers solutions to allow you to characterize released N-glycans, glycopeptides and intact glycoproteins efficiently and with confidence.
Join the Agilent Virtual event to:
- Attend live and on-demand educational webinars to learn how to optimize and streamline your analysis.
- Participate in a live panel discussion to stay connected to new developments in glycan analysis, further your research, and have your research bottleneck questions answered in an interactive format.
- Access and download a variety of application notes, posters, white papers and brochures to enhance your knowledge.
- Interact and network live with Agilent’s technical product experts.
- Visit our virtual product booth to learn more about featured products, view videos, request literature, access resources and chat with sales and technical representatives.
“We have an unwavering commitment to provide trusted answers to the challenges you face – through interacting and partnering with the global scientific community, we strive to accelerate your goals by bringing you solutions and insights that lead to greater outcomes.”
The event will remain open 12 months from the date of the live event. The webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing. We look forward to having your join us for the informative and interactive event.
For more about the Agilent Biopharma Workflow Solutions Virtual Symposium: Advances in Glycan and Sialic Acid Analysis, speakers, and agenda, and to register, click here.
Agilent is a global leader in life science, diagnostics, and applied markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent’s expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions. Agilent focuses its expertise on six key markets, where we help our customers achieve their goals – Food, Environmental and Forensics, Pharmaceutical, Diagnostics, Chemical and Energy and lastly Research.
With a team of approximately 16,300 employees globally, our worldwide capabilities enable us to deliver high-quality solutions to our valued customers in 110 countries.
LabRoots is the leading scientific social networking website, offering top scientific trending news and premier educational virtual events and webinars. Contributing to the advancement of science through content sharing capabilities, LabRoots is a powerful advocate in amplifying global networks and communities. Not registered yet as a LabRoots user? Click here to sign up for free.