A Microsatellite Instability (MSI) Series: Session 2
Promega Corporation, a manufacturer of innovative solutions for molecular diagnostics, clinical research, life sciences, and human identification will host its second session in A Microsatellite Instability (MSI) Series, on June 29, 2021. MSI has rapidly advanced as an important pan tumor biomarker associated with response to immune checkpoint inhibitors and the drive towards universal tumor testing.
In Session 2, you will have the opportunity to learn more about MSI, and obtain CE Credits, from three esteemed speakers who will present on the following topics:
- Colorectal cancer disparities and the role of MSI testing and implementation
- MSI screening technologies and techniques to measure microsatellite instability
- Detection and sensitivity of ccfDNA MSI alleles
- Development of an MSI Assay Utilizing Novel Long Repeats
- Exploiting liquid biopsies to detect MSI in cancer for longitudinal immunotherapy tracking
In addition to the presentations, you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a live Q&A session with our speakers
- Peruse a virtual booth to view instrument demonstrations from Promega’s sample-to-answer workflow for MSI analysis
- Connect with Promega sales and Medical Affairs representatives
- View the presentations from Session 1 where our speakers discussed the history, testing strategies and current trends for MSI testing and why MSI status should be a universal testing approach. CE Credits available.
To learn more about the event and register, please visit here.
Promega Corporation provides innovative solutions for molecular diagnostics, clinical research, life sciences, and human identification. With a portfolio of more than 4,000 products, Promega has a breadth of solutions spanning the clinical laboratory’s workflow and cGMP OEM solutions for diagnostic manufacturers. Promega is a trusted partner, with more than 40 years of manufacturing experience, to supply the robust and reliable solutions you need for your molecular assays.
LabRoots is the leading scientific social networking website, offering top scientific trending news and premier educational virtual events and webinars. Contributing to the advancement of science through content sharing capabilities, LabRoots is a powerful advocate in amplifying global networks and communities. Not registered yet as a LabRoots user? Click here to sign up for free.